Idiots in the office are just as hazardous to your health as cigarettes, caffeine or greasy food, an eye-opening new study reveals. In fact, those dopes can kill you!
Stress is one of the top causes of heart attacks — and working with stupid people on a daily basis is one of the deadliest forms of stress, according to researchers at Sweden’s Lindbergh University Medical Center.
The author of the study, Dr. Dagmar Andersson, says her team studied 500 heart attack patients, and were puzzled to find 62 percent had relatively few of the physical risk factors commonly blamed for heart attacks.
It seems that, Facebook is no longer the ‘only’ star of the online social network, it got company! Guess who is the competitor? Not a very tough question actually, the answer is Google’s new product Google+. Although Google hasn’t shared Google+’s user counts, but it is estimated that the total user count already surpasses 10 millions! It seems that, after the failure of Orkut, Wave and Buzz, Google has finally arrived in the social arena with the proper weapon.
The competition between Google+ and Facebook has become the important topic for debate now a days. Although nobody is killing anybody yet, but there will be some bloody blows exchanged in near future. To make it more lively and pictorial, Google+ users (or may be Google itself – who knows!) has already flaming the war by releasing a series of funny but attacking GIF images. Those images are floating around on the Internet (read Google+) on daily basis. This “GIF War” is may be a tomfoolery, but after seeing the images, I had to admit that those are really humorous as well as brilliant. Going on a war and at the same time advertising the Google+ – it is indeed a great idea.
I was going through the photos of my mobile phone, and I found a photo that I was totally forgot to share on my blog! This photo was taken on April 26, 2011 (Tuesday) at Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam). I was leaving Amsterdam for Dhaka at that very day. At approximately 4 PM, after passing the immigration post, I saw that one of the big flight monitor was under BSOD attack!
This photo was taken with my LG Cookie KP500.
Did you know “the Manna”? The one and only Super-actor in Bangladeshi film industry? How well do you know him? I bet you knew nothing about him. Here are some facts about Manna. If you have spare time then buckle up your seatbelt, because those facts will give you a really bumpy ride!
- Some magicians can walk on water, Manna could swim through the land.
- Manna could speak Chinese… in Bangla.
- Manna could light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.
- Some people wear Superman’s costume. Superman wears Manna’s lungi.
- Once the dinosaurs made Manna mad and then they are no where to find.
- Manna could made orange juice from lemons.
- Manna never needs a flash light, he just stares into the darkness and it moves out of the way.
- Manna never paid attention, attention always paid him.
- Manna knew the last digit of Pi.
- What does Superman, Batman, and Ironman have in common? When they were kids they all wanted to be Manna.
- Big Bang was caused for Manna, because everything was trying to get away from Manna. Which also explains why the universe is expanding.
- Manna proved Newton wrong all the time. Every time he performed an action, he simply eliminated anything and everything that could provide the reaction.
- Once a cobra bit Manna’ leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
- Where there is a will, there is a way. Where there is Manna, there is no other way.
- To be or not to be? That is the question. The answer? Manna.
- Manna could answer a missed call.
- Manna used to collect honey for the breakfast from his private moon, which is called ‘Honey Moon’.
- Time and tide always waited for Manna.
- Words like awesomeness, brilliance, legendary etc. were added to the dictionary in the year 1964. That was the year Manna was born.
- Manna killed the Dead Sea with his bare hands.
- When Manna did the push-ups, he didn’t lift himself up, rather he pushed the earth down.
- There is no such thing as evolution, it’s just a list of creatures that Manna allowed to live.
- Manna gave Mona Lisa that smile.
- Manna could divide by zero.
- Manna could judge a book by it’s cover.
- Manna once got into a fight with a VCR player. Now it plays DVDs.
- Manna could slam a revolving door.
- Manna once kicked a horse in the chin. Today, its’ descendants are known as Giraffes.
- Manna once ordered a plate of Kacchi Biriani in KFC, and he was served that.
- The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Manna kicked one of the corners off.
- Manna could build a snowman out of rain.
- Manna could strangle you with a cordless phone.
- Manna could make onions cry.
- Manna destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognized the element of surprise.
- Manna could watch any live 60 minutes show in 20 minutes.
- Manna has counted to infinity; not once, not twice but thrice!
- Manna actually build the Rome in a day.
- Manna once got into a knife-fight. The knife lost.
- Manna could play the violin with a piano.
- Manna never wet his bed as a child. The bed wet itself in fear.
- The only man who ever outsmarted Manna was Stephen Hawking, and he got what he deserved.
- Manna didn’t breathe at all. Air hides in his lungs for protection.
- There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Manna lived in Dhaka.
- Manna didn’t own a stove, oven, or microwave; because revenge is a dish best served cold.
- Manna had already been to Mars an Moon, that’s why those places does not have any signs of life there.
- Manna didn’t move at the speed of light. Light moves at the speed of Manna.
- Water boiled faster when Manna stared at it.
- Manna could killed two stones with one bird.
- Manna gave the Joker those scars.
- Manna used to leave messages before the beep.
- Manna once warned a young girl to “be good or else…”. The result? Mother Teresa.
- Manna went to court and sentenced the judge.
- Manna could handle the truth.
- Manna could speak Braille.
- Manna could dodge Chuck Norris’ roundhouse kicks.
- Manna taught Rajnikanth those stylish moves.
- Manna could teach an old dog new tricks.
- Manna called Lord Voldemort by his name.
- Who do you think taught Voldemort parseltongue? Manna did.
- Manna got small pox when he was a kid. As a result small pox is now eradicated.
- Manna’s calendar used to go straight from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fooled Manna.
- Manna used to grind his coffee with his teeth and boil the water with his own rage.
- The last time Manna killed someone, he slapped himself to do it. The other guy just disintegrated. Resonance.
- Manna once had a heart attack. His heart lost.
- Manna was so fast, he could run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
- Manna could lick his elbows.
- Manna once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
- Manna never got frostbite. He used to bite frost.
- Manna never wore a watch. He always used to decide what time it was.
- Manna got his drivers license at the age of 16 seconds.
- When you say ‘no one is perfect’, Manna used to take that as a personal insult.
- In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Manna could use to kill you, including the room itself.
- Manna could give pain to Painkillers and headache to Paracetamol.
- Manna sneezed only once in his entire life, that’s when the tsunami occurred in the Indian ocean.
- As a child when Manna had dyslexia, he simply re-scripted the alphabet.
- Manna could answer a missed call.
- Manna needed no visa to travel abroad, he just jumped from the tallest building of Dhaka and held himself in the air while the earth rotated.
- Manna’s brain works faster than Chacha Chaudhury’s.
- The quickest way to a man’s heart was with Manna’s fist.
- Manna’s every step created a mini whirlwind. Hurricane Katrina was the result of a morning jog.
- Manna never bowled strikes, he just knocked down one pin and the other nine fainted out of fear.
- Archaeologists unearthed an old English dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined “victim” as “one who has encountered Manna”.
- There is no such thing as global warming. Manna was feeling cold, so brought the sun closer to heat the earth up.
- Manna was a champion in the game “Hide n’ seek”, because no one could hide from Manna.
- Aliens do indeed exist. They just avoided the earth to avoid Manna.
- Manna did not style his hair. It laid perfectly in place out of sheer terror.
- When Manna played Monopoly, it affected the actual world economy.
- Manna is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
Thanks to Chuck Norris.
Well… Everybody in the Ubuntu world is pretty much excited about the new design of upcoming Lucid Lynx. Lots of discussion is going on. Some says the new design is pretty Macish, some are in opposition of putting the maximize-minimize-close buttons in the left corner, some says the button chronology should be in a way so that the close button should be in the either corners, and so on. Lots of propositions are taking places. So why shouldn’t I propose something? Who knows, may be Canonical will find something important from my design! (If they dare to choose mine )
Here goes my (insane!) proposal. Look at the following window of newly designed Lucid Lynx.
I’ve just put the maximize-minimize-close buttons at the bottom! Well, Mac has their button at the upper left and Windows has in the upper right. So by following on of the architecture implies that Ubuntu doesn’t have anything of its own! Here goes the identity of Ubuntu. Again in case of usability, when we scroll the window, it is always in the direction of top to bottom. So When we reach at the bottom, we move our cursor again to the top to close (or maximize or minimize) the window. Isn’t it be easier to perform those tasks by not moving the cursor to a 180 degree opposite direction? I think so. And it would be a pretty easy method to perform those tasks. Though it needs some practice.
At the upper left corner a logo of the program can be placed, and the title can be placed at the centre of title bar. May be a click on the logo will show a text menu of maximize-minimize-close-move-etc.
So what do you think? Don’t hesitate to tell me, How insane is this design!
Slapping a fly with bare hand is almost impossible for me but for Barack Obama it seemed a daily job! He just effortlessly killed a fly during a CNBC interview.
If you’re a die hard Facebook fan then think twice. Because
Julian Smith says what are the 25 things that he hates about Facebook. Check it out whether this list matches with yours! It is a must watch damn funny video. Thanks Julian for this video!
Courtesy: Julian Smith