Well I’ve never heard of it earlier. But it exists! it is Blog Day. A complete day for blogging. And the day is today, August 31,2008. Well… this day obviously has some themes. This day inspires all the bloggers to have one day dedicated to get knowing other blogs and bloggers from around the world. Also on that day Bloggers will recommend other blogs to their blog visitors.
So according to the Blog Day manifesto, here are blogs that I am recommending to visit to my readers.
Continue reading Blog Day 2008!
This post is not a Mayoral campaign of Chowdhury Irad Ahmed Siddiky for the Mayor Election of Dhaka 2008. This news is published here because I found it as an interesting news and nothing else.
It looks like Bangladesh is entering cyber world for election campaign! Just in Facebook I’ve seen a Bangladeshi named Chowdhury Irad Ahmed Siddiky is campaigning for the Mayor Election of Dhaka 2008. Well… it amazed me much. I’ve never seen any Bangladeshi candidate running propagnda in cyber world for any kind of election before. And I think we got the first one!
His name is Chowdhury Irad Ahmed Siddiky. He has a
Facebook account. He has a regular blog. And he has a campaigning page in Facebook also! It seems that Bangladesh is entering in a new era of election campaigning. Whatever I could remember that once I had read the political blog of Sajib Wajed Joy (son of Sheikh Hasina the former PM of Bangladesh) but for some reason it is now not updating anymore. Apart of this I could not recall any personal site or blog of any of our political persons. In that sense Mr. Siddiky did a great job. Also it is not a bad idea to grab the young generations by wandering in the cyber space. To my concern, nobody had done it before. No doubt that he is a learned person but the question is how perfect is he for the Mayor of Dhaka? Well if you visit is Facebook Campaign page, you’ll find some 200 supporters, and whatever I know rest of the people of Dhaka have hardly heard his name!
I am not going to the argument about his winning chances, but… hey… it is indeed a interesting fact, isn’t it?
I’ve never been into a TAG or Tagged any one. But … well… now I am starting one 🙂 . There is only one rule: All the readers who’re reading or commenting this post, all have been tagged! 😀 . Don’t forget to answer the questions in your own blog.
5 things I hate the most
- Chemistry. When my 1st year in IUT was over I was so happy that along with other friends I burned all our chemistry class notes! That was my last day of studing chemistry in my life!
- Romantic novels. Well.. I know it is pretty shocking, a boy like me is abominating the romantic novels? I know what you are thinking… I must have been broke up! 🙂 For your kind information I never had a girlfriend in my entire life! 😀
- Smokers. Can’t tolerate smoking. 😡 Hate it!
- Razakars. They were the war criminals of 1971 liberation war, who killed one of my Grand Father for supporting Bangladesh.
- Hot drinks like tea or coffee. Astonished? I’ve nothing to do, but I really don’t like those. 😳
5 things I want the most
- To buy a Porsche Carrera. This is my child hood dream and I am still confident about it.
- To built a Bungalow along side a the sea beach.
- To be the most famous man in the living history of the world. 😉
- To work in NASA! I know it’s a ridiculous thought, but … hey nothing is impossible! 😉
- To make Bangladesh wealthy and proud. Can’t guarantee … I myself don’t know whether it is possible!
Continue reading 5 Things: Its’ a Tag!
Thanx to Maruf for passing the image used in this post to my Inbox.
Just imagine you are an engineering student and you just took 29 subjects in one semester! Do you dare to appear the exam? Can’t tell your case, but I would do that in my wildest nightmare. But Mandla Naga Prasad of GOGTE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY just did that stuff! And to my amazement, he got good marks in all the 29 subjects!
Still can’t believe? Just click the following image to see the proof!
The Fall 2007 semester of AUST came to an end with the last exam today. I am not a student anymore but still the end of the exam is a joy for me. No more early rising for the exam hall, no more invigilating, no more boring time spending. While I was a student, time passed away so quickly in the exam hall that we always wrestled with the limited time. But as an invigilator that limited time becomes endless until the final bell was rung. So for time passing I always try to observe each of the students very carefully. Some times this become fun as they do some peculiar tasks. This post is actually about those peculiar tasks of the students that I’ve observed during the whole Fall 2007 final exam.
I am not depicting any name, department or student identification number of the students, so that they can’t be recognized.
- One student always used to bring 8 pencils, 5 pens, three erasers, two rulers (scale) and two calculators. He was very much cautious about the backup!
- Another boy who has a pony-tailed hair, always wrapped his pony-tail with a rubber band when entered the hall and unwrapped it when his exam was over!
- One boy had a smiling face who was always smiling during the exam, even when he was writing in the exam scripts.
- A girl was there who did not write even the half of the whole answer scripts but stayed the hall until the last minute!
- Another boy who always took on an average 10 pages in every exam! Some times it became difficult to staple his main script along with the extra pages.
- All the students of one of the particular semester of a particular department was completely absent from the exam except for the very last day!
- Another student was always singing in a whispering voice while writing in the script!
Ever thought of the hidden beauty of Math? Whether the answer is positive or negative, just observe the following number pyramids. Isn’t it beautiful? Thanks to Macam-macam for such an interesting post.
1 x 8 + 1 = 9
12 x 8 + 2 = 98
123 x 8 + 3 = 987
1234 x 8 + 4 = 9876
12345 x 8 + 5 = 98765
123456 x 8 + 6 = 987654
1234567 x 8 + 7 = 9876543
12345678 x 8 + 8 = 98765432
123456789 x 8 + 9 = 987654321
Now take a look to the second one:
1 x 9 + 2 = 11
12 x 9 + 3 = 111
123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
12345678 x 9 + 9 = 111111111
123456789 x 9 +10= 1111111111
And the third one:
9 x 9 + 7 = 88
98 x 9 + 6 = 888
987 x 9 + 5 = 8888
9876 x 9 + 4 = 88888
98765 x 9 + 3 = 888888
987654 x 9 + 2 = 8888888
9876543 x 9 + 1 = 88888888
98765432 x 9 + 0 = 888888888
Aren’t they magical? Now look at the following one:
1 x 1 = 1
11 x 11 = 121
111 x 111 = 12321
1111 x 1111 = 1234321
11111 x 11111 = 123454321
111111 x 111111 = 12345654321
1111111 x 1111111 = 1234567654321
11111111 x 11111111 = 123456787654321
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
Above figure is the 3D models of our very well-known English alphabets. Most probably this would be the 3D view if we would lived in a 4D world! Thanx to Allah, we are not living in a 4D world. Just see the following picture which spells the word “GOD” with those 3d alphabets.
To know about more of these 3D Alphabet click here.
Following quotes are posted to my Facebook Wall by Dipu. The heading of the post was “Lessons in Logic” or you can rather say Logical Lessons of Life. 😉 I think, these quotes are perfect for using in T-shirts. If anybody wanna use these quotes, do it at your own risk. 😀
If your father is a poor man,
it is your fate but,
if your father-in-law is a poor man,
it’s your stupidity.
I was born intelligent – education ruined me.
Practice makes perfect…..
But nobody’s perfect….. .
so why practice? Continue reading Lessons in Logic