I’ve never been into a TAG or Tagged any one. But … well… now I am starting one 🙂 . There is only one rule: All the readers who’re reading or commenting this post, all have been tagged! 😀 . Don’t forget to answer the questions in your own blog.
5 things I hate the most
- Chemistry. When my 1st year in IUT was over I was so happy that along with other friends I burned all our chemistry class notes! That was my last day of studing chemistry in my life!
- Romantic novels. Well.. I know it is pretty shocking, a boy like me is abominating the romantic novels? I know what you are thinking… I must have been broke up! 🙂 For your kind information I never had a girlfriend in my entire life! 😀
- Smokers. Can’t tolerate smoking. 😡 Hate it!
- Razakars. They were the war criminals of 1971 liberation war, who killed one of my Grand Father for supporting Bangladesh.
- Hot drinks like tea or coffee. Astonished? I’ve nothing to do, but I really don’t like those. 😳
5 things I want the most
- To buy a Porsche Carrera. This is my child hood dream and I am still confident about it.
- To built a Bungalow along side a the sea beach.
- To be the most famous man in the living history of the world. 😉
- To work in NASA! I know it’s a ridiculous thought, but … hey nothing is impossible! 😉
- To make Bangladesh wealthy and proud. Can’t guarantee … I myself don’t know whether it is possible!
5 things you’ll find in my room
- My bed where I sleep. 😀
- My PC with a HiFi Altech Lensing sound system and Laptop.
- A shelf full of text books regarding to Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Some comics and novels scattered on my table.
- And of course Me! 😀
5 things I am currently working on
- Reading the Tintin comic “The Castafiore Emerald” for I don’t know how many times!
- Watching the Disney Chanel and Cartoon Network on TV.
- Listening the song PRAAN by Palbasha Siddique whenever I got time!
- Sleeping tight as classes in AUST has been suspended for the preparatory leave before the semester final exam.
- Writing this post right now! 😀