It took me days to find out how can I make my Facebook profile visible on my Blog sidebar. After researching almost every options of Facebook, I figured out the way. It’s simple, just follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Facebook Account.
2. Go to your Profile on the top of the page.
3. Now scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
4. Click on Create a Profile Badge.
5. Now choose what information you want to display in the profile box by using add/remove.
7. Click the Save button. Then you’ll be given a HTML code. Copy the entire code and paste it on the HTML editor of your blog’ sidebar widget.
Now it’s done. The main fact is that Facebook calls their profile a Badge and that’s make the confusion.